Wednesday, April 15, 2009

What should I do with my car?

I have a 1999 Chevy Cavalier. It was originally bought for $100 and I put $1100 into it for repairs. That was two years ago. This past December I put another 1100 into it for a head gasket, waterpump, thermostat and horn. This past week I spent 250 on new break pads %26amp; shoes. Kelley Blue Book says I can get a little less than 2000 for it. My grandparents are helping me pay for everything, right now I owe them 1000. Should I sell the car or run it untill it goes. It should last maybe a year or two more before it will need something else....

What should I do with my car?
that%26#039;s tough to answer basically it depends on how much you like the car to begin with also if you sold it for 2gs and you owe your grandparents 1g how dependable of a car can you buy for 1g would it last for 2 years or would you just be starting over again with someone Else%26#039;s headaches this is why i buy new with warranty because i don%26#039;t like the idea of sinking a ton of cash into a car without knowing if its worth it



performing arts

No comments:

Post a Comment